Letter of my wishes to the Indian finance minister failed to be delivered!!!

As I expected the letter of my wishes which I sent to the Indian finance minister's email id just bounced. The delivery failure message has arrived in my inbox. This is how those finance ministers are going to fulfill wishes of the populace! I am attaching a copy of that delivery failure notice below:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Forwarded message is attached.

The following message to was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) [Default] 451-'4.2.1 mailbox temporarily disabled: pkm@sansad.nic.in'
Reporting-MTA: dns; vastu9internal.nic.in

Final-Recipient: rfc822;pkm@sansad.nic.in
Action: failed
Status: 5.0.0 (permanent failure)
Remote-MTA: dns; [192.168.1.70]
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) [Default] 451-'4.2.1 mailbox temporarily disabled: pkm@sansad.nic.in' (delivery attempts: 76)

------------------------------
Fw: My budget wishes
My budget wishes
Sunday, January 31, 2010 11:37:04 AM
From:
"Madhusudan Raj"
To:
""
To all the Finance Ministers of Indian Government,

You have asked the populace to present their budget wishes. Following are my own wishes. I know you cannot and you never will fulfill my wishes but anyways I am making them.

1. Abolish all taxes,
2. Reduce all government expenditures to zero,
3. After doing this you resign from the government and do some productive work in the market.

Yours truly,

An individual who is fade up with the government.



------

Madhusudan Raj, Ph.D.
Lecturer in Economics,
Department of Human Resource Development,
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University,
Surat - 395007,
Gujarat, INDIA.

Mobile: +91-9537236920
Office: +91-261-2256071

--------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narendra Modi: An Extraordinary Popular Delusion

On the Hijab Ban

Should Ratan Tata advise Mukesh Ambani about how to use his wealth?