An open letter to all the finance ministers of Indian government

Mr. Finance Minister,

Budget year is here and you are again in the prime focus. As is the tradition, you have asked the populace to present their wishes for the coming budget to you (as if you can fulfill their wishes!). I doubt and I am sure that none of you can and none of you are going to fulfill my following wishes but anyways I am making them.

My wish list:

  1. Abolish all taxes,
  2. Reduce government expenditure to zero,
  3. Once you do this, you resign and leave government for some productive work in the market.

Yours truly,

An individual who is fade up with the government......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narendra Modi: An Extraordinary Popular Delusion

On the Hijab Ban

Elon Musk vs the Indian Government